Safety is the number one priority on any job site. Sperry Instrument's testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. The condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Any test unit that can be used to measure or review an application without coming in contact with a live conductor is a necessity. Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Sperry Instrument is pleased to offer an innovative full feature line of test equipment designed to make electrical work faster and safer.
- 36 inch flexible leads with insulated alligator clip
- Bright 360 deg visual indication.
- Continuity tester designed with pocket clip.
- Bulb Replacement Information - Type: TL3, Base: Mini-screw, Wattage: (0.25watts), Voltage: (2.33volts)
- Durable heavy-duty design with over-molded rubber grips and a pocket clip
- Tester will verify fuse viability
|Out of Package Height (in)||7.5|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.75|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||1|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||8.75|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||6|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||3|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.246|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||1.23|