The Sperry Non-Contact Voltage Detector and GFCI Outlet Circuit Analyzer Kit is one of the best kits for every homeowner. Engineered to specifications required by professional electricians, this kit features both audible and visual indicators on both components. The VD6508 Non-Contact Voltage Detector features a fully insulated probe tip which eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires while the patented battery check feature designed into the unit ensures tester and batteries are operating properly, virtually eliminating false negative readings. This unit also features 250-pound crush-rated impact resistant ABS housing to withstand tough applications while the design ensures a positive user experience over long hours of repeated use. Applications include quickly locating hot terminals in receptacles, pinpointing breaks in wires and detecting the absence/presence of voltage at outlets, circuit breaker panels, light fixtures, switches, and motors. The Stop Shock II Circuit Analyzer makes it easy to test GFCI receptacles and determine the appropriate wiring correction needed. The GFCI tester uses advanced circuitry and an industry original design to precisely detect the required low resistance (less than 10 ohms) on ground wire and provides a clear and easy-to understand single LED readout indication for correct wiring or Bad Ground, Open Neutral, Hot/GND Reverse, Hot/NEU Reverse and Open Hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or decipher a dual-indication chart.
- The non-contact voltage tester features a built-in flashlight with audible and 360⁰ visual indicators
- The patented Stop Shock II GFCI Outlet tester features an easy to read single LED indicator, GFCI test button and bad ground indicator.
- Patented advanced circuitry more thoroughly tests your outlet wiring for proper low-resistance grounding.
- This is a must have kit for all home inpectors, DIYers and professional electricians
- Lifetime limited warranty.
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||6|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||6|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||12|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||4.5|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||4.5|